- Have an innate desire to overcome unexpected obstacles, discover new ways to stream-line processes, or adapt to continual ever-changing job duties?
- Grasp new technology and software tools with ease?
- Take measures to be prepared for any task given to you and enjoy learning, growing, and expanding your working knowledge?
- Feel motivated to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment, and enjoy collaborating with team members?
Then you will fit in perfectly with our team!
Project Manager, Customer Success
- Remote, Part-Time (20-25 hours per week, opportunity for growth)
- Flexible Hours, All US Time Zones Welcome
- Manage projects by creating schedules, establishing deliverables as well as scope
- Communication between project team members and clients to ensure expectations and timelines are met
- Maintain client records as well as detailed progress towards individual tasks and milestones of each project in our project management software, Click Up
- Prepare comprehensive proposals for new projects as well as manage follow ups and relationships with prospective clients
- Collaborate and establish strong working relationships with a diverse and remote team of professionals
- Activate your creativity through innovative strategies for SEO keywords, content writing, or marketing ads and copy
- What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with customer service
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, Facebook/Google Ads, ClickUp (or comparable Project Management software), Slack, and Teamwork Desk (or comparable Help Desk software)
- Ability to learn new software and digital tools quickly
- Background in digital marketing, SEO, and WordPress preferred but not required
- Our Values
At Strategic Websites we strive to provide our clients with the ultimate experience. Having a strong online presence is key to a successful business, but the roadmap to get there can be overwhelming. We take the stress out of the technical tasks that can be intimidating and burdensome so our clients can focus on what they do best.
Whether it be website design and development, support issues, digital marketing, or any other need – our goal is to go above and beyond and make the care, maintenance, and optimization necessary for our clients to dominate online a piece of cake!
We also work to create a positive company culture within our diverse and global team. Work-Life balance is at the core of our values and we encourage all employees to find a schedule that works for them and set hours that allows them to be most successful at work as well as home. Our team feels challenged by ever changing tasks and projects as well as enriched by opportunities to learn and grow all while using ingenuity and creativity to provide the best experience for our clients.